As stated in the previous update, we have made some changes to serve you better.
- We have created a mechanism for Online Giving, more information on the options available can be found on the “Giving Online” page.
- Pastor Jason Sedore has been busy creating content for us to view online and can be found under “Video Messages“. Please view that page for the most up to date video Sermons and Scripture Readings.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the “Contact Us” form.
Good morning everyone,
Just a few pieces of information for all of our community members:
- Our current gatherings for worship have been suspended to ensure the safety and well-being of the congregation due to COVID-19.
- We are actively exploring options for remote tithing/giving and will report more very soon.
- A reminder that past sermons are available on the “Sermon List” page.
- We are preparing content for you to enjoy from the comfort and safety of your home. More information will follow shortly.
- Please find below the scripture readings normally printed in our bulletin.
As we explored the rich, deep, beautiful mystery of the Trinity together, I wanted to hold out some other voices to you that I have been hearing and benefiting from as I continue my own journey into the wondrous revelation of God. These two resources continue to draw me deeper into God’s goodness, nature, and purpose. I trust that these can open up windows of grace in your own relationship with God as you continue to seek after Him.
- Experiencing The Trinity- Darrell Johnston
- The Divine Dance- Richard Rohr
As we continue to discuss Sabbath keeping as a part of our corporate and family practices, here are a few resources I have found helpful in shaping my thinking and understanding,
- The Well-Played Life- Leonard Sweet
- The Rest of God- Mark Buchanan
- Sabbath- Dan Allender
- The New Evangelization- Rino Fisichella
I hope they can be beneficial to you as you implement life-giving, soul restoring, sabbath rhythms into your life.
This Sunday morning we looked at the Great Commission through “trinitarian” eyes attempting to enlarge our perspective of the God that calls and sends us. We are helped in our perspective this week by,
Richard Rohr’s The Divine Dance
Darrell Johnston’s Experiencing The Trinity
Dallas Willard’s The Renovation of the Heart
These works push us to consider the breadth and depth of our understanding of the God scripture reveals, and the width of our soteriology and theology. I hope that as we immerse ourselves in the metaphors that unveil the three that are one we will find ourselves drowning in their presence.